Tel: +44 (0) 20 7471 9155
General access to Leighton House Museum
Leighton House Museum is open every day except Tuesday from 10.00 am to 5.30 pm
FREE public tours are available every Wednesday and Sunday at 3pm. Regrettably there is no step-free, or wheelchair access to any part of the house. More information about access and facilities is available on the Leighton House Museum website.
Monday to Friday: +44 (0) 20 7602 3316
Saturday and Sunday: +44 (0) 20 7471 9160
How to get here
Address: 12 Holland Park Road London W14 8LZ
- High Street Kensington (10 minutes walk)
- Olympia (5 minutes walk)
- Holland Park (15 – 20 minutes walk
9, 10, 27, 28, 49, 328 stops on Kensington High Street/Earls Court Road
Metered car parking is limited in Holland Park Road and surrounding streets. The Holland Park car park off Abbotsbury Road is approximately ten minutes’ walk away.
Coaches may drop visitors off outside the Museum but cannot park. The nearest coach parks are at:
• Warwick Road (Warwick Road W14 8TZ, under Tesco. North of junction with Cromwell
• Rd) Contact Euro Carparks (020) 7853 7150.
• Bayswater Road (Bayswater Road, W2 4RT. Opposite St Petersburgh Place &
• Ramada Jarvis Hotel) Contact Euro Carparks 020 7563 3000